There are six things you must do to burn fat and stay on track. If you don’t do all of these things, consistently, you will not be successful.
The world is filled with people who always say “I need to lose weight,” or “I just can’t stay on track.” You really can do this, if you want it badly enough.
The people who do lose weight do these six things with consistency:
1. Tracking -They track their food. Whether it’s an online tracker (i.e. Lose It, My Fitness Pal) or a photo journaling program like MealLogger (which I provide.) It’s the only way to know if you’re eating too many or too few calories.
2. Realistic Nutrition – They build foods into their plan that they enjoy, but that are also healthy and convenient based on their lifestyle.
3. No Schedule Surprises – They begin their week knowing their schedule, and they plan and prepare their menu for the week.
4. Eating Out – They make smart choices when eating out. If they know where they’ll be eating, they view the menu ahead of time.
5. Now, Not Tomorrow – If they go off track, they immediately get back on track the next meal. Not the next day because they think they blew it today.
6. Get Off Your Butt – They have an exercise program tailored to their goal and they perform that program 3-6 days a week.
The people who get this right and burn fat, understand that you can’t just wing it. You have to have a program and a plan.
Demand more from yourself. Stop settling.
If you’ve been on a weight-loss merry- go-round for what feels like forever, then stop trying to do this yourself. I can help.
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I will help you master these six things you must do to burn fat. You’ll have to do your part – and I promise to do mine.