Forum Info

Home Forums Team Raphael Forum Forum Info

• This topic has 1 voice and 0 replies.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Keymaster

Welcome to the Team Raphael forum! With information being so public and on social media, I wanted to create a more private space where you could share your health and fitness goals, stumbling blocks and successes without judgement. The nutrition and fitness industry is loaded with myths, quick fix solutions that don’t work, and confusing information. On the Team Raphael forum you will get factual information, support, and sometimes a healthy dose of tough love, if that’s what I think you really need.

The forum is not designed to provide a comprehensive nutrition and fitness program (this level of service is reserved for online training clients). However, the forum will provide my review of your questions along with what I believe to be your best course of action, along with support and accountability from other members.

I also want to provide you with some helpful information about the forum:

I also have a few housekeeping rules in order to maintain the integrity of the forum:

• Everyone is to be respected.  Differences of opinion are fine and to be expected, but please state them tactfully.
      • New forum topics are welcomed and encouraged.
      • The forum is not limited to weight loss. Feel free to discuss any events you’re competing in, recipes, photos, etc.
      • Remember, this isn’t a public space so it’s ok to be honest.

Thanks for being part of the Team Raphael forum!

Raphael

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© 2011-2013 Fit By Raphael

Logo & Illustrations by Mike Decarlo

Web Helper Extraordinaire Cathy Cox

Social media & sharing icons powered by UltimatelySocial